- Arduino UNO shield form factor, compatible with Arduino UNO, CT-UNO.
- GRBL v1.1 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) + one Probe
- Coolant enable output
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-35V DC. (Depending on Stepper driver
x1 unit Arduino CNC Shield V3