This voltage sensor module is based on resistive voltage divider design principles. It is capable of reducing five times of the voltage of the input terminal connection. You can use a maximum voltage of 5V on the ADC side of the module so that it allows a maximum of 25V on the input side. If 3.3V is used, the input voltage must not exceed 16.5V.
- Input voltage range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC0.02445V – 25V
- Voltage analog resolutions: 0.00489V
- DC Input: positive terminal connected to VCC, GND negative pole
- Output interface: “+” then 5 / 3.3V, “-” then GND, “s” then the AD pin
x1 unit B25 0 to 25V Voltage Sensor Module