- Working voltage: 4-28VDC
- Operating current: less than 3 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3V (from 3V3 pin), Not input power.
- Output Current: 100mA maximum
- Detecting range: less than 120 degrees taper angle within 7 meters
- Trigger mode: repeat trigger
- Delay time: 2 seconds (the default value), by soldering capacitor in different capacities on C-TM pads to adjust it
- Active Level: high (when it detects a moving object)
- 3V3 (3.3V power supply output), NOT input voltage
- GND (power ground)
- OUT (output signal)
- VIN (power input)
- CDS (detection can be turned off during the day by soldering an external photoresistor to ground).
- Only need to use GND / OUT / VIN in general applications.
- – Application: Automatic lighting, smart home, DIY projects
x1 unit Microwave Radar – human motion Sensor