The MPU-6050™ parts are the world’s first MotionTracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high-performance requirements of smartphones, tablets, and wearable sensors.
The MPU-6050 incorporates InvenSense’s MotionFusion™ and run-time calibration firmware that enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system-level integration of discrete devices in motion-enabled products, guaranteeing that sensor fusion algorithms and calibration procedures deliver optimal performance for consumers.
The MPU-6050 devices combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die, together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™), which processes complex 6-axis MotionFusion algorithms. The device can access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I²C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/DPS and a full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000dps
- Integrated 16-bit ADCs enable simultaneous sampling of gyros
- Gyroscope operating current: 3.6mA
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of +-2g, +-4g, +-8g, and 16g
- Integrated 16-bit ADCs enable simultaneous sampling of accelerometers while requiring no external multiplexer
- Accelerometer normal operating current: 500µA
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- 1 x MPU6050 3-Axis Acceleration Gyroscope 6DOF Module