- A programable WiFi module.
- Operating Voltage:
- 5V via USB or Vin pin
- 3.3V for controller and GPIO
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 64 KB
- Clock Speed: 80 MHz
- Can be programmed with Arduino IDE.
- USB-TTL converter, CH340 built-in for serial communication, debugging and programming loading.
- 10 GPIOs (D0-D10), PWM functionality, I2C and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC, A0 etc. All in one board.
- Integrated support for WiFi network
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style
- Greatly speed up your IoT application developing process
- Lowest cost WiFi
- Weight: 10g
- Product dimensions: 48mm(L)x25mm(W)x13mm(H)
x1 unit NodeMCU V2 Doit ESP12E