Just as small. Five times as fast.
At the heart of Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is RP3A0, a custom-built system-in-package designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. With a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1GHz and 512MB of SDRAM, Zero 2 is up to five times as fast as the original Raspberry Pi Zero.
Wireless LAN is built in to a shielded enclosure with improved RF compliance, giving you more flexibility when designing with Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
All in the same tiny 65mm × 30mm form factor.
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is perfect for a range of smart home applications and other IoT projects. From security cameras to Bluetooth speakers, Zero 2 W has the tiny form factor and impressive power that make it an ideal computer for your projects.
Like the original Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W features a mini HDMI port, a micro USB port, and a micro USB power port.
Raspberry Pi offers a wide range of high-quality, low-cost cables and adapters to get you up and running on your Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
- 1GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU
- 512MB SDRAM
- 4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), onboard antenna
- Mini HDMI port and micro USB On-The-Go (OTG) port
- microSD card slot
- CSI-2 camera connector
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header footprint (unpopulated)
- 264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Micro USB power
- Composite video and reset pins via solder test points
- 65mm x 30mm
1. Official Raspberry Pi Micro-HDMI to Standard HDMI, 1m White
2. Mini HDMI to standard HDMI Cable 1m black
3. Official Raspberry Pi Keyboard
4. Official Raspberry Pi Mouse
5.0 AC/DC Adaptor 5V-3A micro USB
x1 unit Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W