Wifi Bee-ESP8266 is a Serial-to-WIFI module using XBEE design in a compact size, compatible with XBEE slot, applicable to a variety of 3.3V single-chip system. It can be used for Arduino, wireless data transfer, remote control. On-board switch can be used to easily select the Startup module or Upgrade firmware.
ESP8266 arduino module has a powerful on-chip processing and storage capacity, built-in 32-bit processor, built-in Lwip protocol stack. Support AP+STA mode co-exist. And you could configure various parameters via AT commands.
Note: Since the STA mode which support the Server mode is not stable, we are working on that you could refer to the ESP8266 manual book to try.
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P),soft-AP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can work as an application processor
- Support WPA WPA2/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Support UART interface
- Support for TTL serial port to wireless application
- Working voltage: 3.3V power <240Ma
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
x1 unit Wifi Bee – ESP8266