Gravity Starter Kit includes a DFRduino UNO R3 microcontroller, which functions exactly the same as Arduino UNO, and 12 most popular and interesting electric components and sensors. With the IO expansion shield, sensors can be connected directly onto the board without jumper wires or breadboard. Sensors in the kit belong to DFRobot’s Gravity Series. These sensors are built highly modularized and interact with microcontrollers with 3-pin pinhead. Moreover, Different types of sensors can be easily identified by the logo printed on the back of the PCB board.
Gravity Starter Kit is also provided with tutorial, which aims to help Arduino learners understand Arduino programming. The tutorial goes through the installation of the software, the Arduino IDE, and its programming language, then teach you how to build electric circuit, how to use different electric components and their signaling. It also includes instruction for building projects from lighting up an LED to eventually use multiple components to make a real project such as “Fire Alarm” or “Weather Station”. The tutorial is full of graph and is written in a simple way that anyone could build their own project using Gravity Starter Kit with no difficulty.
Gravity Starter Kit For Arduino
Arduino Tutorial Content List:
- Arduino Project introduction: What is Arduino？
- Arduino Projects 1: How Does a Device “Think”?
- Arduino Projects 2: Analog and Digital Signals
- Arduino Projects 3: Make an LED Blink
- Arduino Projects 4: Sensor Light
- Arduino Projects 5: Mini Lamp
- Arduino Projects 6: Sound Activated LED
- Arduino Projects 7: Fading LED
- Arduino Projects 8: Light Regulator
- Arduino Projects 9: Open Sesame
- Arduino Projects 10: Pandora’s Box
- Microcontroller: DFRduino UNO R3
- Power Supply: 6*AA Batteries or 6-12V AC power adapter
- Dimension: 220cm * 165cm * 65 cm
- Weight: 300g