Maker UNO Edu Kit is developed after being 1825% funded in Kickstarter . The Maker UNO Edu Kit can help student in learning programming and to try few simple/basic programming or project that will develop critical thinking in solving problems and to do some variances for different results. The good thing about this Maker UNO is you can power up using Computer or even the basic power bank!
The Maker UNO Edu kit is now available in Brunei.
Why Maker UNO is developed
- Most people do not have basic knowledge in electronics.
- They do not understand the circuit diagram at the beginning of the Arduino lesson. They will spend a substantial amount of time just to connect the wires and troubleshoot the connections.
- It’s a mess to separate the components after every experiment.
- Most programming devices are expensive.
Maker UNO helped to solve these issue and yet offer the following:
- It is cheap and affordable
- Easy to do programming with little programming knoweldges
- Easy to troubleshoot problems
What is in the box?
MAKER – UNO Features:
– SMD ATmega328P microcontroller(the same microcontroller on Arduino UNO) with
Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader.
– USB Programming facilitated by the CH340.
– Input voltage: USB 5V, from computer, power bank or standard USB adapter.
– 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator.
– 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs.
– 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs).
– 6 Analog Inputs.
– ISP 6-pin Header.
– 32k Flash Memory.
– 16MHz Clock Speed.
– R3 Shield Compatible.
– LED array for 5V, 3.3V, TX, RX and all digital pins.
– On board programmable push button (pin 2, need to confgure as INPUT_PULLUP).
– On board piezo buzzer (pin 8).
– Utilize USB Micro-B socket.
– PURPLE PCB
Comparison of Maker UNO VS Ardunio
It comes with a ready built box, no additional chases required!
What project can you build using Maker Uno Edu Kit?
- UN POCO LOCO (DIsney Loco)
Your reference library:
- Maker UNO User’s Manual
- Maker UNO Edu Kit Getting Started Module
- Maker-UNO Schematic
- Maker-UNO Fritzing File
- CH341 driver