The rain sensor module is an easy tool for rain detection. It can be used as a switch when raindrop falls through the raining board and also for measuring rainfall intensity. The module features, a rain board and the control board that is separate for more convenience, power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity though a potentiometer.
The analog output is used in detection of drops in the amount of rainfall. Connected to 5V power supply, the LED will turn on when induction board has no rain drop, and DO output is high. When dropping a little amount water, DO output is low, the switch indicator will turn on. Brush off the water droplets, and when restored to the initial state, outputs high level.
- Adopts high quality of RF-04 double sided material.
- Area: 5cm x 4cm plate on side,
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time;
- Comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, over 15mA;
- Potentiometer adjust the sensitivity;
- Working voltage 5V;
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO
- With bolt holes for easy installation;
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm;
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 comparator
VCC: 5V DC
DO: high/low output
AO: analog output
Please download the details at: rain_sensor_module
x1 unit Rain Sensor Module